+1 352 332 1005 US/Canada Ph +1 352 332 0035 Fax
When you invite Lou Heckler to be part of your special event as a motivational speaker, keynote speaker or speech coach, you avail yourself of his unique blend of knowledge, integrity, experience, humor, and heart.
In this informative interview, Lous discusses:
- How people are connected, but not engaged
- What 3 things peak performers and leadership specialist have in common
- How even extraordinary people can achieve extraordinary things
- The 3 main elements to good customer service and more!
This video was shot at Social Vinings
3621 Vinings Slope
Atlanta, GA 30339
864-569-2315 In this interview, Rajh discusses
- His Winning Mental Pyramid
- Logical Emotions
- Common Sense Business Solutions
Be sure to watch Raj's Bonus Footage on the blog and discover his 5 Elements for Entrepreneurial Success and how to order his book: Winning at Entrepreneurship
Myra McElhaney is an Author, Speaker and Writer and founder/owner of McElhaney & Associates, LLC. "Enjoy Life and Do Good -- Work with Purpose. Live with Passion. Make a Difference."
In this interview, Myra discusses:
- Business changes and how to handle them
- How to use social media to drive business
- The story behind her business tag line
- Ideas that can create books
- The value and true nature of networking, and more!
Be sure to see valuable additonal footage of Myra on the Biz Blog
Diane Bogino discusses creating a Business/Proift Design.