- Why you should "Write Your Life"
- How to get started writing a book
- The difference between a "collaborative book" and a "regular" book
- The pros and cons of self-publishing and traditional publishing and much more!
Be sure to watch the Bonus Footage with Anita Paul on the GBDNtv Biz Blog http://gbdn.tv/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit
Laura O. Biering, MM, CPCC, PCC True Voices. Empowering individuals, teams and organizations to authentically connect with their motivations and courageously take the actions necessary for living lives of meaningful joy.
- Being authentic in both your business and personal life
- The difference between Teambuilding, Team Coaching and Group Coaching
- The Art of Bragging
- How taking a risk a day can catapult your success...and more!
Be sure to watch Bonus Footage with Laura for more ideas to grow your business!
"Waldo’s message to you is simple — whether achieving victory as a fighter pilot, in business, or in life, the same qualities that ensure success apply: focus, discipline, integrity, teamwork, leadership, overcoming your fears, and maintaining a commitment to excellence."
In this intervidw, Waldo disucusses,
- Why you should Never Fly Solo
- How high performance teams function in the cockpit
- How business can overcome fear...and more!
This video was shot at Social Vinings
3621 Vinings Slope
Atlanta, GA 30339
678-360-6018 Phone 877-212-2489 Fax In this interview Phyllis discusses...
- Relationship struggles
- Alleviating the fears of therapy
- Taking responsibility for making a shift
- How we have more strength than we know
Be sure to watch Phyllis' interview on the GBDN.tv Biz Blog for more great insight into being successful in business http://www.gbdn.tv/index.php/our-blog