Laura O. Biering, MM, CPCC, PCC True Voices. Empowering individuals, teams and organizations to authentically connect with their motivations and courageously take the actions necessary for living lives of meaningful joy.
www.TrueVoices.com 404-296-8221 Phone 88-590-6887 Fax In this revealing interview Laura exposes the secrets to…
- Being authentic in both your business and personal life
- The difference between Teambuilding, Team Coaching and Group Coaching
- The Art of Bragging
- How taking a risk a day can catapult your success...and more!
Be sure to watch Bonus Footage with Laura for more ideas to grow your business!
Waldo Waldman, Keynote and Motivational Speaker, Author of Best Seller Never Fly Solo www.YourWingman.com 770-333-9867, Phone 866-925-3616 Toll Free (WALDO)
"Waldo’s message to you is simple — whether achieving victory as a fighter pilot, in business, or in life, the same qualities that ensure success apply: focus, discipline, integrity, teamwork, leadership, overcoming your fears, and maintaining a commitment to excellence."
In this intervidw, Waldo disucusses,
- Why you should Never Fly Solo
- How high performance teams function in the cockpit
- How business can overcome fear...and more!
This video was shot at Social Vinings
3621 Vinings Slope
Atlanta, GA 30339
Phyllis Carrera Licensed Professional Counselor Life & Leadership Coach, Helping people transform their lives with courage, commitment and grace. www.phylliscarrera.com
678-360-6018 Phone 877-212-2489 Fax In this interview Phyllis discusses...
- Relationship struggles
- Alleviating the fears of therapy
- Taking responsibility for making a shift
- How we have more strength than we know
Be sure to watch Phyllis' interview on the GBDN.tv Biz Blog for more great insight into being successful in business http://www.gbdn.tv/index.php/our-blog
Essie Escobedo, Chef Executive Angel of Office Angels says "Stay focused on what you do best. Let Office Angels handle the rest." 770.442.9246 Phone 770-475-6984 Fax
In this informative interview Essie
- Explains why you should stop doing what you're doing
- How to manage your back office more efficiently
- Why being in control can be counterproductive
- How to help your business grow
Be sure to go to the Biz Blog and watch Essies' bonus footage for more business information. http://gbdn.tv/index.php/our-blog